Wednesday 19 October 2011

'Scars', Essay and WTF (Warning to Friends)

The Quantum Poetry Magazine has featured my poem 'Scars' on their website. Please check out.

Also, I have tried to analyse the emotion of Hatred and found it to be necessary as a force for citizen revolts, critical debates, and other constructive social change
The Psychology of Hatred . Hatred is not all that bad.

and one more thing....I googled myself after a year almost and the web is something that can't be controlled. I would recommend that you only click on links that are either mentioned on my blog or website as I contribute directly only to certain sites mentioned on my blog/website. My essays can be republished but stay away from suspicious sites. Some sites even change original content and still use my name as keyword. There are of course, legitimate and good sites who seek permission and post my work with proper credit, so please use your discretion. If you have a nose for what's genuine, you'll understand what I'm talking about.

Happy Knowledge Hunting...